Criteria on becoming a Member
Applicants who are successfully accepted into the Nepean Business Network will be required to attend a minimum of two meetings per month, to keep their position within the group. A positive, professional and open attitude towards members is expected at all times. The Nepean Business Network has a 1 member per industry policy which offers industry exclusivity to local Penrith businesses who meet the standards and requirements of the Nepean Business Network.
We currently have vacancies in the following industries:
- Business Coach
- Cafe / catering
- Car dealership
- Dietician / Naturopath
Marketing & Public Awareness
We also have a Social Media Coordinator whose roll is to create a buzz about the group on social media platforms such as twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Website Member Profile features:
Once accepted to the group your business will have a profile on the website and will feature the following options;
- Business Logo, Profile Photo and Contact Details
- Website Link – that will take potential clients directly to your website.
- Social Media Links – Interested visitors will be able to view your Facebook page, tweets, or LinkedIn Profile
- Google Map – Showing exactly where your business is located.
- Content Management System – You will receive your own log-in name and password, where you can add special offers and tell people about your businesses products and services.
- Search Engine Optimisation – The Nepean Business Network website has been built with SEO in mind and will help your businesses website rankings on search engines such as; Google, Yahoo, Bing etc…
What do you get for your money?
- When you become a member of the Nepean Business Network you will received framed Member’s Certificate to display at your place of work.
- Your business cards are added to or business card file so you can keep members cards handy.
- You will receive an NBN branded business card holder with members cards inside.
- Your business profile will be added to the Nepean Business Networks website.
- You will have the opportunity to host a meeting at a meeting or at your work place to give the group a more in depth knowledge to your products and services.
- You will be invited to attend all meetings, events & social outings that are hosted by the Nepean Business Network.
How do I join?
If you would like your business to be a part of the Nepean Business Network, please call any of the Nepean Business Network board members, their details are located on the contact page, we will review your application and let you know if there is a position available for your business.
- Cost to join the Nepean Business Network is only $300.00 per annum.
- There are no monthly fees or fees to attend meetings.
- All fees collected are used for events or to market the Nepean Business Network and its members.
- The Nepean Business Networks Treasurer keeps accounts of monies collected and spent, and gives regular summaries of the groups finances.
If you are interested in joining or would like more information on the Nepean Business Network, please contact us, and one of our representatives will call you as soon as possible.